New… especially formulated for grey and white strands.
The Gold Lust Line
Revolutionary bio-restorative complex to balance the scalp and
reinforce the inner strength of each strand… one of our most popular!
This revitalizing shampoo corrects brassiness and yellow tones while
brightening natural highlights for hair that is healthier, shinier, and lit from within.
We love love love the holiday season! Are you a little stuck on some of the people on your list? Or maybe needing a little treat for yourself? Let us help you out with our 2017 Gift Guide!
GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SERVICES
Who doesn’t love a little pampering? We can put together the perfect package with one of our expert stylists to make anyone feel special. Your mother-in-law would love a deep conditioning treatment and a blowout. For your sister we can do balayage highlights and a haircut. Your guy let us treat him to a stylish, unique cut just for him. Come in and talk to us- we will put together the perfect package!
OK, here’s the thing with this–buy a tool and we will book some time with you to show you how to use it! For real. There are a few options, check them out:
11/2” Styling Iron
This ergonomic styling iron is lightweight and versatile, you can smooth hair pin straight or style by creating beachy waves. Far infrared heat penetrates hair quickly creating less damage. Beveled titanium plates create maximum slip and easy styling. It has an adjustable temperature setting that goes up to 450 degrees.
You can create long lasting, soft, bouncy waves with this deep barrelled iron. Ceramic and tourmaline coated barrels allow for even heating and reduced frizz. It has an ergonomic and slip free handle and a tangle free cord.
Ceramic Ball Dryer
An exceptional hair dryer can be tough to find, but is always worth every penny. This lightweight dryer will give a smooth, frizz free finish while reducing drying time. The ceramic ball infrared technology generates infrared heat and dries hair from the inside out reducing heat damage to the cuticle. The powerful ion generator produces a continuous stream of negative ions to smooth hair and positive ions to give hair volume.
Like the curling iron and wave iron mentioned above this flat iron uses far infrared heat and ceramic and tourmaline coated plates allowing for even heat distribution and maximum slip. This means less heat damage to your hair.
KEVIN MURPHY GIFT SETS
We cannot say enough about Kevin Murphy products! They smell delicious, use organic and socially responsibly harvest ingredients that are of the highest quality.
Day Break Gift Set
You know how I said that Kevin Murphy products smell delicious? This limited edition room spray and candle will have your whole home smelling luxurious.
Angel Doo.Up Gift Set
This set includes Angel Wash, Angel Rinse, and DooOver spray. The Angel line is perfect for color treated hair and DooOver is a lightweight finishing spray.
Pretty Hot & Tempting Gift Set
Need tons of volume? This set included Plumping Wash, Plumping Rinse, and Body Builder Finishing spray.
Touch of Repair Gift Set
Now that winter is firmly upon us it is time to protect your hair from the damage cold and wind can cause. This gift set includes the magic duo- Repair Me Wash and Repair Me Rinse. Also included is Repair Me hand cream, the perfect antidote to dry, wintery hands.
Don’t Forget the Details Gift Set
Don’t leave the men in your life out! This set includes Balancing Wash, Night Rider Molding Paste for styling, and a luxurious Shave Cream. Your guys will love the pampering!
1. Short & Bright– It started with subtle, pastel highlights and has moved all the way over to bright, eye catching, rainbow colors. Could this bright pixie be any cuter? Hues of purple and pink were expertly blended to give texture, dimension, and depth. The movement of this cute cut allows the pops of color to peek through.
2. Pumpkin to Blonde Ombre– Ombre highlights are, thankfully, likely to remain on trend. Not only is it gorgeous, but it is a look that is easy to maintain since the roots remain darker and the color softens to a much lighter shade. Here, dark blonde with pumpkin spice undertones transitions naturally and beautifully into a soft blonde. So beautiful for fall!
3. Prismatic Fall Balayage– The colors here are just delicious! Copper, toffee, milky chocolate- they all come together to give this long cut movement and dimension. The rich colors are perfect for transitioning to fall and winter. Balayage highlights are hand painted on by the stylist to specifically highlight the clients features. This technique is often used to create an ombre look, but can also be used to create more subtle highlights and to frame the face. This is true artistry.
4. Chocolatey Goodness– This rich, deep brown with golden brown highlights is simply gorgeous. The deep brown undertones scream fall. The stylist painted on the golden balayage highlights adding a richness to this gorgeous brunette.
5. Bold Cut & Color– Love love love this! This short cut with length on top gives many style options. And that color- a bright red pop in the middle of a cool, deep brown is so unexpected and cool.
6. Dreamy Lilac– We are still in love with pastel, mermaid shades. An overall, extreme color change is not for amateurs and will require a talented stylist in addition to a client willing to commit to multiple appointments to make the transition. However, when done right it is stunning. This lilac is multidimensional and can’t you just see it making a slow transition to a beautiful gray?
7. Long Lob– Looking for a change from your long locks? Try this adorable lob, or long bob. Slightly asymmetrical and longer in the front and without layers this style has been adopted by Rosie Huntington Whitley, Khloe Kardashian, and Emma Stone. It can be worn straight or wavy, in a short ponytail, half up, or all down.
8. Rich Copper– Long, wavy, and eye catching. Reds of all shades are fantastic, but we are in love with this light coppery red that incorporates blonde tones as well. If this golden light red does not work with your skin tone try auburn, cinnamon, or a deep ruby. There truly is a shade of red that will flatter anyone and your stylist can steer you in the right direction.
9. Blondest Blonde– Sun kissed hair brings on memories of summer, however just because fall and winter are here doesn’t mean you have to go dark. This ash blonde with icy platinum highlights looks so fresh for winter.
10. Messy Updo– This will look gorgeous at any holiday party. Braided updos are on trend and will highlight a statement necklace, a smokey eye, and a fab neckline on your party dress.
This month I found myself getting lost in Pinterest and have come across a bunch of pins that will help ensure my hair looks awesome. Whether it is tips on tools to use to achieve a specific look or styling hacks these have been my favorite pins.
5 MINUTE BEACH WAVES
I just love beachy waves, but this supposedly effortless look has caused me to be late more times than I can count because I was fumbling with curling irons and flat irons trying to get the perfect wave and bend. Using both curling irons and flat irons works, it just takes more time than this hack.
15 SUPER EASY HAIRSTYLE FOR GIRLS WHO CAN’T EVEN
I am loving the idea of having a cache of easy, fast ways to get my hair to look spectacular so I am also loving this link that will give me 15 hacks!
31 CHARTS THAT WILL HELP YOU HAVE THE BEST HAIR OF YOUR LIFE
I have poured over these charts mainly because I love an infographic, but I have learned so much about the history of different hairstyles and how to find a flattering length for my face shape. I am also loving the eye color / hair color match up chart.
18 INGENIOUS HAIR HACKS FOR THE GYM
Hair hacks for the gym? I am not just regulated to a sweaty pony? Being able to have cute hair at the gym sounds motivating. With athletic wear being a fashionable (thanks Lulu, Aerie, and Fabletics) way to run errands after the gym my hair can now match up.
15 MOST USEFUL HAIR HACKS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW
The image that sucked me in with this pin was on brushes, I am always so confused as to which brush to use when. When I finally broke my stubborn habit of using the same brush I’ve used for 15 years out of fear and listened to my stylist and followed this chart I am now a believer. These hacks also include tutorials on vintage waves and coconut oil mask. Personal disclaimer- always leave color to the professionals!
27 TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A GREAT PONYTAIL
I love ponytails and have foolishly thought that my options were pretty limited to high, low, slick, loose. I learned how wrong I was and how to achieve the effortlessly chic ponytails I have seen on the red carpet and in magazines. Love this pin!
9 OVERNIGHT HAIR HACKS
I love the easy idea of an overnight hack keeping me looking fab in the morning. These styles were written for a springtime article, but I am loving these braided styles and don’t find them limited to spring at all.
Click Here for Overnight Hair Hacks