1. Short & Bright– It started with subtle, pastel highlights and has moved all the way over to bright, eye catching, rainbow colors. Could this bright pixie be any cuter? Hues of purple and pink were expertly blended to give texture, dimension, and depth. The movement of this cute cut allows the pops of color to peek through.
2. Pumpkin to Blonde Ombre– Ombre highlights are, thankfully, likely to remain on trend. Not only is it gorgeous, but it is a look that is easy to maintain since the roots remain darker and the color softens to a much lighter shade. Here, dark blonde with pumpkin spice undertones transitions naturally and beautifully into a soft blonde. So beautiful for fall!
3. Prismatic Fall Balayage– The colors here are just delicious! Copper, toffee, milky chocolate- they all come together to give this long cut movement and dimension. The rich colors are perfect for transitioning to fall and winter. Balayage highlights are hand painted on by the stylist to specifically highlight the clients features. This technique is often used to create an ombre look, but can also be used to create more subtle highlights and to frame the face. This is true artistry.
4. Chocolatey Goodness– This rich, deep brown with golden brown highlights is simply gorgeous. The deep brown undertones scream fall. The stylist painted on the golden balayage highlights adding a richness to this gorgeous brunette.
5. Bold Cut & Color– Love love love this! This short cut with length on top gives many style options. And that color- a bright red pop in the middle of a cool, deep brown is so unexpected and cool.
6. Dreamy Lilac– We are still in love with pastel, mermaid shades. An overall, extreme color change is not for amateurs and will require a talented stylist in addition to a client willing to commit to multiple appointments to make the transition. However, when done right it is stunning. This lilac is multidimensional and can’t you just see it making a slow transition to a beautiful gray?
7. Long Lob– Looking for a change from your long locks? Try this adorable lob, or long bob. Slightly asymmetrical and longer in the front and without layers this style has been adopted by Rosie Huntington Whitley, Khloe Kardashian, and Emma Stone. It can be worn straight or wavy, in a short ponytail, half up, or all down.
8. Rich Copper– Long, wavy, and eye catching. Reds of all shades are fantastic, but we are in love with this light coppery red that incorporates blonde tones as well. If this golden light red does not work with your skin tone try auburn, cinnamon, or a deep ruby. There truly is a shade of red that will flatter anyone and your stylist can steer you in the right direction.
9. Blondest Blonde– Sun kissed hair brings on memories of summer, however just because fall and winter are here doesn’t mean you have to go dark. This ash blonde with icy platinum highlights looks so fresh for winter.
10. Messy Updo– This will look gorgeous at any holiday party. Braided updos are on trend and will highlight a statement necklace, a smokey eye, and a fab neckline on your party dress.